Wanted Greenhouse Operations Management

Horticultural Jobs.com webmaster at horticulturaljobs.com
Mon Nov 20 07:29:50 EST 2000

GREENHOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Stacy's Greenhouses, York, S.C. is in need of Operations Management
people to help us manage our business. Experience in production, product
handling, quality control and order filling is a plus but not required.
We are looking for self - motivated, intelligent, energetic people who
can lead people in an efficient, cost effective manner. We are a dynamic
company who's growth and potential is untapped. If you are ready to make
a career move with the #1 Horticulture company in the world please
reply.

HOW TO RESPOND:

Visit the Horticultural Jobs.com Web site to reply to this or other
horticulture job ads.  http://www.horticulturaljobs.com

Thank you!

*This job was posted by Horticultural Jobs.com for this employer.

The best resource for green industry jobs online.
Horticultural Jobs.com - Where your future grows.

Visit us at:  http://www.horticulturaljobs.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.