Important floral Industry News

World at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk World at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 21 14:31:27 EST 2000

This email contains important information for every business
in the floral industry - florists, growers, wholesalers and
allied businesses.

It's official WWW.World-Flowers.Net is now receiving 1000's of hits
everyday.

We have provided information in three sections below;
1) FLORISTS
2) GROWERS & WHOLESALERS
3) OTHERS
Please read the section that is appropriate to you.

1) FLORISTS
===========
WWW.World-Flowers.Net will advertise and promote your business
and does NOT TAKE a single penny or cent from the orders you get.

It's official WWW.World-Flowers.Net is now receiving 1000's of hits.
Satisfied customers are now dealing DIRECTLY with LOCAL FLORISTS
around the WORLD thanks to our directory.

They pay you DIRECTLY - they DON'T PAY TRANSMISSION fees.

YOU deal DIRECTLY with the Customer!  We send customers directly
to you. Your entry in http://www.world-flowers.net has all of
your contact information right there in front of the customer.
Your email address, phone number, fax number and web site.

It's so easy!  The customer simply searches for the country, state
and city where they want to send flowers and is quickly provided
with information about your shop and so will contact you directly!
We provide your customer with enough information about you to
ensure they want to contact you right away. You have up to 100 words
to describe your business.

There are NO HIDDEN referral fees, transmission fees or anything
else, so you receive the FULL PAYMENT from your CUSTOMER. It
really couldn't be better.

Scroll down now to Section 4 below for information on subscribing to
http://www.world-flowers.net - act quickly to take advantage of the
early subscription offer.

2) GROWERS & WHOLESALERS
========================
Already it is clear that florists are visiting the site as well
as retail customers. Our editors are now working on providing
up to the minute industry news and background features. Plus
this week our Industry Forum is going live. Clearly growers,
distributors, markets, importers and exporters should be listing
their business in the Suppliers and Wholesalers directory at
WWW.World-Flowers.Net.

Scroll down now to Section 4 below for information on subscribing to
http://www.world-flowers.net - act quickly to take advantage of the
early subscription offer.

3) OTHERS INVOLVED IN OR ALLIED TO THE FLORAL INDUSTRY
If you manufacture or distribute products like silk flowers,
dried flowers or florists sundries then the section above
(Growers & Wholesalers) applies to you.

If you are otherwise involved in the industry (for example you
provide an information web site, publish magazines, are a trade
association, provide training etc) then we want to hear from
you please. Send your email to editorial at world-flowers.net.

We are building an extensive list of industry related links on
http://www.world-flowers.net and your web site (or other contact
information) will almost certainly benefit from FREE inclusion.

You'll also find a comprehensive news section, where subscribers can submit
their press releases for inclsuions, and a forum where customers and the
floral industry can share their views and answer questions.

4) SUBSCRIBE NOW
================

We charge just 125.00 US$ (85.00 GBP) per year for an entry in
WWW.World-Flowers.Net

And as a SPECIAL THANK-YOU... For a limited period, we'll also give
you 500 TARGETED banner displays on the site at no extra charge.

That's a whole years entry and 500 banner displays for only
125.00 US$ (85.00 GBP)

What are you waiting for, we're already seeing many happy customers,
and with CHRISTMAS and the FESTIVE SEASON just around the corner,
why not SIGN UP now!!! Visit WWW.World-Flowers.Net and sign up
on line, we could be bringing you additional business NOW.

Once your entry is confirmed you will receive your unique id and password
which allows you to update your entry whenever you want as often as you
want, then our advertising department will contact you to arrange your
FREE banner advertising.

All new entries received by 2nd December 2000, will be upgraded
to Premier for FREE, an additional saving of 35.00US$ (25.00 GBP).
Premier entries are emboldened and always listed above standard
bold and basic entries for MAXIMUM IMPACT.

Other Businesses have already taken advantage of this offer,
shouldn't you be doing the same?

WHY WAIT SIGN UP NOW at http://www.world-flowers.net - PUTTING
CUSTOMERS IN TOUCH WITH YOU !!!

If you are not one of the above but have a Web site allied to the Floral
industry and would like us to post a link to your site, please email with
details at

Rob Parker
World-Flowers.Net
(Based in North America and the UK serving Florists Worldwide)
Reply to sales at world-flowers.net
Fax
US/Canada (305) 723 0892
UK (0870) 167 5472

REMOVAL NOTICE:

We do attempt to filter lists supplied to us, however

If you would like to be removed from future mailings
Please reply with the word REMOVE in the subject line and ensure that the
original E-mail address is included in the text and we will remove you from
any future mailings.

Thank you.

(We do maintain a proper removal list!)

This message is being sent in compliance with the current
Federal legislation for commercial email. (H.R.4176 - SECTION 101
Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) and Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th

---