Farming in Greece - The Bistonis Farm

Thanos.K gane14916 at cableinet.co.uk
Thu Nov 23 18:46:16 EST 2000

Come and visit our web site at:

www.xanthi.freeserve.co.uk

Our page concerns a brief description of the farm's abilities of growing
crops like cotton, wheat, maize, potatoes and sugar beet.
inside our page you will find large amounts of data concerning these crops.
The page can be classified as a business to business page, as we intent to
sell our quality products, and also as an educational page for those
interesting in farming and especially the farming in Greece.
For any further information don't hesitate to contact the Bistonis Farm
staff through our page.

Regards

The Bistonis Farm Staff