Please help my ornamental cabbage

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sat Nov 25 15:53:41 EST 2000

Him? If we want to anthropomorphize the plant and considering the plant is
more round than long and phallic, shouldn't it be a her? Actually, cabbages
are hermaphroditic with both male and female flower parts. Why not call it
"Francis"? If you get another, you can call it "Pat" or "Chris"!!

Ornamental cabbage do not make good houseplants and should be grown
outdoors. However, they are typically grown as annuals or biennials.

I wonder how they taste with corned beef?

news:8vp5mt$be7$1 at news5.svr.pol.co.uk...