Growing Manitoba Maples From Seeds

John Orlowsky orlowsky at unbc.ca
Tue Oct 3 16:22:44 EST 2000

The problem is not with growing the Manitoba maple from seed, it is in
getting rid of all the little buggers that will grow up wherever the seed
lands.

In Seeds of Woody Plants in the United States, Acer negundo is listed as
requiring stratification at 41 F for 60-90 days.

John Orlowsky  (250)960-6478/fax (250)960-6498
Greenhouse Technician
Enhanced Forestry Lab
University Of Northern British Columbia
Prince George, BC   Canada   V2N 4Z9