Help for source of Camptotheca

David Basart dbasarca7 at docd4.ub.edu
Fri Oct 6 12:23:49 EST 2000

Hello, good day for all !!!!!!
I'm student and I'm studying to graduate for doctoral thesis in the Pharmacy
phaculty in Barcelona (Spain). I'm working with a molecule derived of
camptothecine (Camptotheca acuminata), that is a inhibitor of topoisomerase
I.

I have a copy of a review edited in 1970: Perdue Jr R. E., Smith R. L., Wall
M. E., Hartwell J. L., Abbot B. J., Camptotheca acuminata Decaisne
(Nyssaceae). Source of camptothecin, an antileukemic alkaloid, Technical
Bulletin 1415, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Belsville, Maryland.

My question is as follows:
Is there anybody that know about this review ?????
Do you know if somebody can have it ??????
Which possibilty exists that I can get the original copy of this review
???????
Is there anybody can send me by e-mail the 4 pictures that appear in this
review ???????

IS IT POSSIBLE ???????

Thank you very much to all for your attention.