Rubber Plants

gardenlen gardenlen at optushome.com.au
Fri Oct 6 19:36:52 EST 2000

In article <39DDF39F.46154AFE at horsematch.com>,
  acdresq at horsematch.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to this group and never seem to have luck with plants.  <g>
>
> I have a  med sized rubber tree.  How much should you water and how
damp
> should the soil be kept?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Amy Serna
> Killeen, Tx
> CUR Station #454
> http://www.horsematch.com/acdresq

g'day amy,

in full light conditions they'll take it fairly moist but in poor light
you need to cut back and say water once a week maybe on occassion if it
looks like the plant is stressing you do twice a week.

i will guess it is a 'ficus elstica' or something like that, what ever
best not to be tempted to plant it in your garden though.

len

--
happy gardening 'it works for me it could work for you'
<http://members.optushome.com.au/gardenlen/index1.htm>

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.