Rubber Plants

gardenlen gardenlen at
Fri Oct 6 19:36:52 EST 2000

In article <39DDF39F.46154AFE at>,
  acdresq at wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to this group and never seem to have luck with plants.  <g>
> I have a  med sized rubber tree.  How much should you water and how
> should the soil be kept?
> Thanks
> --
> Amy Serna
> Killeen, Tx
> CUR Station #454
g'day amy,

in full light conditions they'll take it fairly moist but in poor light
you need to cut back and say water once a week maybe on occassion if it
looks like the plant is stressing you do twice a week.

i will guess it is a 'ficus elstica' or something like that, what ever
best not to be tempted to plant it in your garden though.

happy gardening 'it works for me it could work for you'
"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!!"
but consider others and the environment.

Sent via
Before you buy.