Cordofolia( I think...)

PDXTom at webtv.net PDXTom at webtv.net
Mon Oct 9 23:02:30 EST 2000

While in Las Vegas a few weeks ago I fell in love with a plant that was
growing all around the outer parameter of the swimming pool where I was
staying. I took a couple of bits of it with roots intact and brought it
home with me in hopes that I can get it to flourish and spread in my
home in Portland OR.
 Now I'm not 100% certain but I think that its name is Cordofolia.
 Can anyone tell me how best to care for this plant? I've planted it in
a planter box in the same soil that I use for my cactus. I've been
keeping it outside and it seems to be doing OK so far but now our
weather is starting to cool off and the rain is back. I assume that I
should bring it indoors to keep it warm.
 Any help will be appreciated.