Cordofolia( I think...)

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 10 03:33:08 EST 2000

Cordifolia is a species epithet meaning heart shaped leaves and has been
used for a wide variety of plants. It is not a genus name or a common name
for a plant. Could you tell more about your plant. Is it a leaf succulent?
Most likely, it is not cold hardy.

news:9386-39E294D6-31 at storefull-174.iap.bryant.webtv.net...