Cordofolia( I think...)

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Wed Oct 11 00:04:15 EST 2000

Does it have petiolate leaves in pairs, square stems and purple or red (also
now comes in white or yellow) powder puffs for flowers? Then it would be
Aptenia cordifolia. See how describing a plant helps to identify it.

http://www.catalinaconservancy.org/plants/thorne/aptecord.htm

news:19896-39E3C92A-21 at storefull-174.iap.bryant.webtv.net...