Cordofolia( I think...)

PDXTom at webtv.net PDXTom at webtv.net
Wed Oct 11 07:30:55 EST 2000

Thank you so much! It does indeed turn out that what I have is the Ice
Plant(Aptenia Cordifolia).
 I'm very new at caring for plants but I've fallen in love with my
plants. I've purchased several small Cacti and am very pleased with how
well they are doing but the Ice Plant is a bit different and any
suggestions that anyone may have on this(or plant care in general)would
be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.BTW-I'm really amazed at
how helpful the folks in this ng have been. Thanx!
Tom