Strictosidine ANd Jasmonic acid

Mozart Marins mozart at
Mon Oct 16 06:16:55 EST 2000

Hi there,

   Please, I am looking for references on how to detect strictosidine
and jasmonic acid in plant cultures. I know of the work from Pennings et
al., but the description is too short. Can anyone send me a sumaary of
methods to detect these molecules.
   Thank you...

Dr. Mozart Marins   <mozart at>
Plant Biotechnology - UNAERP                    Work: 0055 16 603 6728
Av. Costabile Romano, 2201                      Fax:  0055 16 603 7030
cep 14096-380 - Ribeirao Preto - SP             Home: 0055 16 630 4854

                               "Don't worry, in the end evreything
                                goes all right. If not, well then
                                it is not the end yet !!!"