Citrus Trees

Diane Diller rondancenow at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 22 19:51:16 EST 2000

I have several citrus trees growing in pots (very small to very large). I
live in North Carolina where these trees must come inside in freezing
weather.  I started all from seeds (orange, lemon, grapefuit, etc).  I have
been unable to find a book or web site that has pictures to help identify
the trees.  They all may be the same. The Leaves look the same and have
thorns up to 3 inches long.  Anyone know of a good place for photos of
citrus trees.  I would be great to finally ackowledge what I have and be
able to tell friends when I give them away. Thanks.   Ron