Unknown plant

Randy English mulletgutz at webtv.net
Mon Oct 23 06:37:06 EST 2000

 I have acquired a plant to which I cannot find any information or even
proper identification.
 I believe it might be epiphytic, but might be wrong. It has 1 1/2 foot
leaves fairly thick and succulent in nature, around 3" in width. It has
a scalloped edge, with smaller leaves branching off the larger ones. The
larger leaves have  thick , raised veins going down the length,
branching to the smaller leaves. The color is light green like a Jade
Plant, also a  light powdery substance over the larger leaves.
  Sorry, but I don't have the means of posting a picture yet.
 Thanks in advance for any advise.
 Randy