Plants and BEER

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 25 10:28:27 EST 2000

I once let a friend water my plants while I was away.  Unfortunately,
my jug of distilled water looked exactly like the jug of ethanol I had
for a spirit lamp, and ETOH didn't mean anything to him.  I can
confidently tell you that African violets and palm trees do NOT
appreciate a good stiff belt.

M. Reed