Plants that like Coffee

David Olson trader7 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 29 13:47:47 EST 2000

This may sound like a strange request but we have a break room at work that
has a coffee machine (uses bottled water) but has no sink.  There is no
where to pour out unused coffee.  People are using the break room trash can
(plastic bag lined) and sometimes pouring the remaining coffee into office
plants.  The outside company that maintains the plants doesn't like this
action.  Does someone know of a plant the would thrive on coffee.  Don't
know chemically what we are talking about but could like to purchase a plant
that is "coffee friendly".  Any suggestions?

Dave

(sorry if this sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to plant lovers)