tree planting questions

Paul and Kimberly Liska pliska at istar.ca
Mon Sep 4 07:14:05 EST 2000

Hello:

We live on the Atlantic Coast of Canada in Nova Scotia. We are hoping to
plant some trees (birch, maple, spruce, etc.) at our new home. It is now
September and we are wondering if we should plant trees now or next spring.
We are taking some trees from the forest around our home and replanting
them. These are small maple and birch trees. Also, we have seedlings that
have been growing in a relatives greenhouse all summer. Should we plant
these trees now or should we wait till the next growing season? Any
assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Paul and Kim Liska
E-mail:  pliska at istar.ca