What kind of house plant is this?

gardenlen gardenlen at optushome.com.au
Wed Sep 27 13:42:05 EST 2000

In article <mprindle.notreal-C09724.20344326092000 at news.earthlink.net>,
  mprindle at email.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been trying to figure out what type of plant this is that I
have.
> A lady a work gave me a couple of cuttings from the plant.  I stuck
em
> in water and grew the roots on em.
>
> The plant vine or trunk, i'm not sure the proper term, is a dark
red.
> The leaves are green w/ red vessels in em.  When you smell the plant
it
> smells sora like a green onion.
>
> I really like it and I would like to know what type it is.
>
> Thanks,
>
> M. Prindle
> When you reply the correct e-mail address will be provided
> --------
> Oxymoron - Microsoft Works

g'day,

a picture would be great, but to me it sounds like something in the
syngonium, pothos , climbing philodendron type plants, but can't be
sure do some searches in among the names i've suggested you may get an
answer.

len

--
happy gardening 'it works for me it could work for you'
<http://members.optushome.com.au/gardenlen/index1.htm>

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.