What kind of house plant is this?

gardenlen gardenlen at optushome.com.au
Wed Sep 27 13:42:05 EST 2000

In article <mprindle.notreal-C09724.20344326092000 at news.earthlink.net>,
  mprindle at email.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I have been trying to figure out what type of plant this is that I
> A lady a work gave me a couple of cuttings from the plant.  I stuck
> in water and grew the roots on em.
> The plant vine or trunk, i'm not sure the proper term, is a dark
> The leaves are green w/ red vessels in em.  When you smell the plant
> smells sora like a green onion.
> I really like it and I would like to know what type it is.
> Thanks,
> M. Prindle
> When you reply the correct e-mail address will be provided
> --------
> Oxymoron - Microsoft Works

a picture would be great, but to me it sounds like something in the
syngonium, pothos , climbing philodendron type plants, but can't be
sure do some searches in among the names i've suggested you may get an

happy gardening 'it works for me it could work for you'
"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!!"
but consider others and the environment.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.