Plant communication.

Marco Craamer m.craamer at multiweb.nl
Thu Apr 5 11:27:53 EST 2001

Hi all,

    I have a big fascination to plant communication (telepathic forces) I
read about experiments with lie detectors connected to different
plants/trees (like Cleve Backster does). Since I have a computer-science
education I don't know much about plants (well I know how to care for them,
some people say I have green fingers :-)) so that's why I am posting this
message to this group. I am looking for people which can give me some more
information about lie detectors (how do they work, how can I obtain one) or
plant information in common. Maybe we can setup a project (I do the
programming stuff and someone else does the biological aspect of this
project).

    Mail me for more details about my plans :-)

Greets,

Marco

De aarde is niet stervende, ze wordt vermoord. En zij die haar doden
hebben namen en adressen.
         -Utah Phillips