Plant communication.

Cereoid1 CEREOID at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 5 20:11:41 EST 2001

If plants communicate at all it would be biochemical in nature.

Where did you read this nonsense about plant telepathy? Don't fall for any
of that New Age silliness. That whole Cleve Backster "experiment" was
nonsense contaminated by background electromagnetic radiation.

"Marco Craamer" <m.craamer at multiweb.nl> wrote in message
news:z61z6.43304$t9.3390011 at news.soneraplaza.nl...
> Hi all,
>
>     I have a big fascination to plant communication (telepathic forces) I
> read about experiments with lie detectors connected to different
> plants/trees (like Cleve Backster does). Since I have a computer-science
> education I don't know much about plants (well I know how to care for
them,
> some people say I have green fingers :-)) so that's why I am posting this
> message to this group. I am looking for people which can give me some more
> information about lie detectors (how do they work, how can I obtain one)
or