Plant communication.

Marco Craamer m.craamer at
Fri Apr 6 07:47:15 EST 2001

    Cleve Backster is not the only one which did research to plant
communications.... There are a lot of other people which also did
fascinating experiment with plants.... I think and I believe plants and
animals really have telepathic forces...... Can you simply deny Rupert
Sheldrake? And his theory about Morphic fields? Not a really scientific

    Can you tell me more about your vision and why you believe Backsters
experiments failed because of radiations?

Greets and hope to hear from you soon,

De aarde is niet stervende, ze wordt vermoord. En zij die haar doden
hebben namen en adressen.
         -Utah Phillips