new poster, question

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:33:39 EST 2001

Buy distilled, deionized, or filtered.  Don't forget to feed
occasionally, as all of these "empty" waters have no nutrients.

To check for salt build-up, pour in water until there is water running
freely (you may want to do this in a sink or a tub or outside).  If
you have salts in your soil, the flush water will be rusty colored,
brown, or dark yellow.  Flush until water is clear.  You may also want
to repot with fresh soil.

Monique