**FREE** Ad Posting & Promotion Software

matjim at su.net matjim at su.net
Sat Apr 14 16:35:23 EST 2001

No Hype - No Tricks.  It's all FREE -  Just for joining a FREE
Club that gives you HUGE benefits.

Don't pay big $$$$$$ for these programs and services !!

You have nothing to lose !!

Take a few minutes of your valuable time to check out my website.

http://easterweekend.faithweb.com/index.html

Have A Great Holiday!

This message is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Federal
requirements for commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll,
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress and cannot be considered spam since it includes a method
of removal. If you have received this mailing in error or do not
wish to receive any further mailings, future transmission to you
by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to: removal_req at excite.com with the word Remove
in the subject line. This message is not intended for residents
in the States of WA, NV, CA & VA. Screening of addresses has been
done to the best of our technical ability.