Nevena Marinkovic, Consultant, Plant Tissue Culture

Dragan Marinkovic dragan at marisol-sys.com
Mon Apr 16 08:19:07 EST 2001

Starting or running plant tissue culture laboratory can be extremely
expensive without the right knowledge and experience.

With more than 15 years of experience in the field of biology and plant
tissue culture I can help companies with the expert advice:

- to properly start plant tissue culture labs avoiding costly startup traps
- to run their existing plant tissue labs much more efficiently
- to expand their line of available products

Please, check my resume and background at:

http://marisol-sys.com/users/nevena/resume
username: nevenam
password: resume

Thank you for your time and attention.