Century cactus [agave] not a problem

Cereoid* CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 21 16:15:11 EST 2001

It all depends on which species in the large and varied genus you are
growing.

If your plant is hardy where you grow it, the amount of rainfall wouldn't
make any difference.

In any case, flowering is not a problem. Its just a part of the plant's
normal growing cycle. Save those offsets so you will be able to replace the
plant when it finally dies after flowering.

news:9bsrt6$po8$1 at slb2.atl.mindspring.net...