Sick Aloe--any suggestins?

cj0001 test at
Sun Apr 22 21:58:25 EST 2001

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not doing anything different than I have been doing for the past year.

I don't know exactly which Aloe I have.  Is there a web site that shows all
of the different types?  It looks like a common Aloe.

When the soil looks try to the touch, I water until water comes out of the
bottom of the pot.

The plant is indoors.  It is next to a window facing North-East and only
gets morning sunshine.  This is the only location that I can put it.

All leaves are turning brown, but the oldest leaves are "browner" than
younger leaves.

Thanks again for your reply.

news:9bvmbm$6ope$2 at