Plant communication.

victoria animaux at animaux.net0
Tue Apr 24 17:07:48 EST 2001

Don't know about lie detectors, but there is quite a bit of information and
studies going on right now with transmutation and plants.  Sandra Ingerman, a
Shaman, is working with several people in this study.  The website is:

http://www.shamanicvisions.com/ingerman.html

Victoria

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:27:53 +0200, "Marco Craamer" <m.craamer at multiweb.nl>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>    I have a big fascination to plant communication (telepathic forces) I
>read about experiments with lie detectors connected to different
>plants/trees (like Cleve Backster does). Since I have a computer-science
>education I don't know much about plants (well I know how to care for them,
>some people say I have green fingers :-)) so that's why I am posting this
>message to this group. I am looking for people which can give me some more
>information about lie detectors (how do they work, how can I obtain one) or
>plant information in common. Maybe we can setup a project (I do the
>programming stuff and someone else does the biological aspect of this
>project).
>
>    Mail me for more details about my plans :-)
>
>Greets,
>
>Marco

*****
"I would have to ask the questioner. I haven't had a chance
to ask the questioners the question they've been questioning."

- G. Dubya Bush, Jan 8, 2001.
*****