George gborza at
Wed Apr 25 22:11:40 EST 2001

OK.... this vine was growing in the low vegetation just above the sand on
the was approximately 20-30 feet long. A old Mexican man picked
some leaves off and made tea. He told me it would be good for my back. No
pain now for 4 months. The area this plant was in Mexico was on the Atlantic
side (in the gulf) and  in the Yucatan.

Any help would be appreciated
news:furz6.527459$Pm2.8527141 at