Need a plant ID please

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Wed Aug 8 15:37:04 EST 2001

This looks more like some disturbance of the terminal growing point
(resulting in leaves growing without any length to the internodes
between them) than any flower. Hard to tell from the leaves what your
plant is.

Oh, and before someone flames you, let me kindly point out that it's
bad net etiquette to post attached image files.  It makes hash out of
some people's newsreaders.  Much better to make a temporary web page
with the images and provide the URL.

Monique Reed