Mystery Plant from New Mexico

Nick Harby harby at dcwi.com
Fri Aug 17 17:10:05 EST 2001

Have you figured this one out yet?  My first quick impression is that it
resembles purslane,  being succulent and growing in the middle of summer.
Do you think it could be one of the Portulacaceae?  Could anyone tell me
why it couldn't possibly be one of the Portulacaceae, based on Monique's
description?

http://www.keil.ukans.edu/delta/angio/www/portulac.htm