Help me ID this flower please

Penny Morgan PMORGAN2 at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 10:16:17 EST 2001

How tall is the plant?  Are there multiple flowers on one plant?  How big in
diameter are the actual flowers?  It sounds like Bee Balm or Monarda.  It
could also be an Heirloom Zinnia.  Another might be Cleome, but they are
usually pink or white (may be a ruby color too).  E-mail a picture if you
like and I'll take a look for you.

Penny
Zone 7 - North Carolina
news:20010819210605.26879.00000659 at mb-df.news.cs.com...