Help me ID this flower please

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 26 16:55:30 EST 2001

How tall is the plant? What kind of question is that?
>From the vague description, it could be any of thousands of possibilities.
We need a more thorough description of the plant and its flowers.

Asking how tall it is does not really help, does it?

Better yet, Bad Juju Boy should post the picture of the plant in
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maybe some day he will? Why all the secrecy? Is he afraid the picture might
fall into the wrong hands and upset the balance of world power if he posts
it?

news:5duh7.164313$TM5.29973762 at typhoon.southeast.rr.com...