Help me ID this flower please

Johan Timmermans postbus at timmerjw.demon.nl
Fri Aug 31 18:27:39 EST 2001

I was tired and did not see it was old.
In my language (dutch) "what kind of question is that?" (after
translation) sounds very unkind and humiliating, and there
was no need for because (in mine opinion) it were normal questions.
This irritated me a little bit, and I called it a stupid flame.
It would be better if J had formulated that less harsh.
J did not want to start a flame, and still do not want to.

Furthermore, J am not a relative of the killer from the east.
J had some problems to configure the newsreader on a
different computer and "pol" is easy to type (close to CR).

Finally, after reading more articles in this group, J have
to conclude that normally you are very helpfull and kind.

Cereoid* <cereoid at prodigy.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
_Jxj7.20928$kT.2821445835 at newssvr15.news.prodigy.com...