Aloe house plant trouble

Scott shw104 at usa.net
Fri Dec 7 17:59:53 EST 2001

I purchased an Aloe house plant a few months ago.  It was in a small
pot so I transplanted it into a larger pot.  Since I transplanted it,
it seems to have started growing much faster than I expected.  It's
new shoots are extremely large and do not stand up like the normal and
remainder of the shoots.  If it continues to grow at the speed I fear
it will not be able to stand on it's own.

I have never seen an Aloe plant grow like this.  It's new shoots seem
to be too large and weak.  They do not support themselves like the
older shoots and feel softer to the touch.

has anyone had similar problems?  Does anyone know the cause?

Thank you for your help