Aloe house plant trouble

Scott shw104 at
Sat Dec 8 16:04:52 EST 2001

It is growing in my living room right next to a sliding glass door.
The glass has a south exposure.  It doesn't get much direct light due
to an overhang.

I was guessing it was getting too much water.  How often should I be
watering it?  Also, what do you mean about being overpotted?

Any advice for nursing it back to health.