Another aloe plant problem-having guy

Cereoid* cereoid at
Fri Dec 21 13:12:37 EST 2001

You first problem is that your Aloe is not cold hardy at all. Keep it away
from drafts and freezing temperatures.

Second, succulent plants should not be kept in a location were it doesn't
get full sun.

Third, succulent plants should not sit in constantly moist soil. Allow the
plant to go completely dry between waterings.

If its only the outermost, oldest leaves that are shriveling, don't worry
about it, its completely normal, especially this time of the year.

news:20011221124801.05479.00001009 at