Another aloe plant problem-having guy

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 21 13:12:37 EST 2001

You first problem is that your Aloe is not cold hardy at all. Keep it away
from drafts and freezing temperatures.

Second, succulent plants should not be kept in a location were it doesn't
get full sun.

Third, succulent plants should not sit in constantly moist soil. Allow the
plant to go completely dry between waterings.

If its only the outermost, oldest leaves that are shriveling, don't worry
about it, its completely normal, especially this time of the year.

Tinknocer <tinknocer at aol.com> wrote in message
news:20011221124801.05479.00001009 at mb-dd.aol.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I have an aloe plant that is pretty big, and up until the past few months,
> quite hardy.The shoots are withering and wrinkling, especially around
their
> bases, then after a time, they are bending, and eventually snapping.  I
don't
> know what to do, this is a beautiful plant and it is either sick or
unhappy
> with its treatment.  I would appreciate any help in this.  Thanks in
advance.