Help saving my jade

PDXTom at webtv.net PDXTom at webtv.net
Sun Feb 4 15:52:21 EST 2001

I have a jade that has done very well for the year since I first got it
as a baby. Now the petals have began falling off and just looking
unhealthy in general. I suspect that I may have over watered it so I
have re-planted it in fresh soil( a succulent mixture )and have saved
several petals that were lying around it(only the relatively healthy
looking ones).
 Can anyone give me any suggestions as to how to proceed with both the
plant and the petals I've kept for re-planting? A direct email would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Tom