Oleander help

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 5 10:42:18 EST 2001

If the weather is temporarily very cold in an area where Oleanders
usually thrive, they will often die back to the ground but come back
from the rootstock.  Cold and drought together can finish them off,
but since you watered them, I would give them a chance to recover and
send up new shoots this spring.

M. Reed