Help saving my jade

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 6 00:23:33 EST 2001

At least you have learned not to do it again. No matter how much you whine,
you webtvers have got to be the bane of the Internet. You're worse than the
next guy. You're too cheap to get a real PC. Nobody is impressed by your
overcompensating by playing with color settings.

If you want to anthropomorphize you plants and think that is nurturing them
and coddling them will make them grow better, you are sadly mistaken. It
doesn't do a thing toward the proper care of the plant, you misguided sod.
Your mistreatment is probably why the plant is in such bad shape. If we
follow your distorted terminology, that makes you a "baby killer", dude.

Look again and you will see the proper advice on propagation was provided.
Are you too lazy to read over the postings before responding.

You never did answer the questions put to you. Were they too personal or too
difficult? More information is needed to find out exactly what other
mistreatment and abuse you are inflicting on your "babies".  Maybe we should
notify social services?

news:9618-3A7F6016-15 at storefull-173.iap.bryant.webtv.net...