Help saving my Tommy

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 6 11:12:55 EST 2001

The moral support is nice, Edwin, but I do believe Tom already has a mother.
Tom is a big boy and, I may be wrong, he can probably speak for himself.
Maybe not very well but at least with some semblance of English.

You obviously don't know the true derivation of the term "green fingers". It
has nothing at all to do with growing plants well but rather with chopping
them up!!!

news:3A7FC08B.62D912EB at ic.ac.uk...