Green Fingers?

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 6 13:54:43 EST 2001

........or look in a book or even turn off the old PC and go to a library!!!
God forbid!!!!!!!!!

The original term is "green thumb" and it alludes to the chlorophyll stained
digit a gardener or florist gets from continually cutting plant stems. It
indicates a job of a horticultural laborer and does not really imply any
actual skill in growing plants even though many assume it does.

news:3A802965.999EF2B5 at ic.ac.uk...