Help With Cactus

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 8 22:13:18 EST 2001

So somebody gave you a 20 year old plant to take care of and now its dying?

Try to find out which "cactus" it is. It will make a difference. It may not
be a Cactus at all but some other succulent instead. A single "long stem
that keeps growing higher" reads like a badly etiolated plant and would
probably be completely unidentifiable anyway. Your plant may be beyond help
at this point.

There are many websites with information on how to grow and propagate
succulent plants. Do a search and you will find them.

Remember, all flowering plant will flower when grown under the proper
conditions.

news:20010208203336.26862.00000084 at ng-mh1.aol.com...