Help With Cactus

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 11 21:13:16 EST 2001

You agree with the blockhead? Shame on you. He still hasn't even mastered
the English language?

You took someone's 20 year old plant and killed it. Shame on you. That does
not give you the right to be so self righteous. Ignorance and arrogance is
not a good combination.

We still don't know anything about the plant you are tormenting to death.
You never did provide an adequate description of the etiolated rotting
corpse of a plant. Its probably history by now anyway. Shame on you.

"LNL 80" <lnl80 at aol.com> wrote in message
news:20010211195229.19501.00000500 at ng-mp1.aol.com...
> >"Cereoid"  treats people like they are all mentally inferrior asses.
Please

news:20010208203336.26862.00000084 at ng-mh1.aol.com...