Plants at Work

mcrae at mccaren.com mcrae at mccaren.com
Fri Feb 16 21:07:08 EST 2001

As you may know, I am currently working on a project that is near and dear to my heart. It's called the Interior Industry Growth Initiative.  It's the way our industry will finally receive the professional recognition we deserve. In a nutshell, this Initiative is a small version of "Pork the other White Meat" or "Got Milk" ours is "Plants at Work" in that it gets the word out to facility and building owners and managers about the value interior landscaping in the work environment.

Right now, we're in a funding mode and we are close to our goal of raising $825,000 to begin this effort. Any dollars that you can pledge over a three-year period are welcome and needed.

You can go to: http://www.alca.org/html/iigrowth.html   for more information and I would be happy to take your phone call to answer any detail questions you may have or to take your pledge.

I really believe this is exactly what our industry needs to grow the pie instead of trading accounts as we know we always do. People need plants in their lives, isn't that why we got into this business in the first place. I welcome your response and thank you in advance for you participation.

McRae Anderson
Interior Industry Growth Initiative
Marketing Task Force Chair
1-800-524-7081
"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do something I can do."
-Helen Keller

If you do not wish to receive Interior Landscaping Growth Initiative notices and information in the future, simply reply to this e-mail and type REMOVE in subject line.

---