big island anyone?

John Orlowsky orlowsky at unbc.ca
Wed Feb 21 12:36:58 EST 2001

Hello, the USDA has a Tropical Plant Genetic Resource Management Unit in
Hilo that would be a good place to start. I'm not sure if they have their
own website but you can get information via the Agricultural Research
Service (ARS) www.ars.usda.gov  John

John Orlowsky  (250)960-6478/fax (250)960-6498
Greenhouse Technician
Enhanced Forestry Lab
University Of Northern British Columbia
Prince George, BC   Canada   V2N 4Z9