Ponytail palm

Jeff Shimonski tropica1 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 21 19:03:24 EST 2001

Ponytail palms or Nolina sp. can be successfully propagated from suckers.
After the sucker is pulled off, allow the cut to air dry for a couple of
days.
Plant into a sandy soil mix and keep the soil moist but not wet. The sucker
should begin to root in a couple of weeks.

By the way, Nolina sp. are not palms. They are in the Agavaceae, the Agave
family, Century plants etc.

Regards, Jeff
http://www.tropicaldesigns.com

news:22064-3A92FA04-57 at storefull-288.iap.bryant.webtv.net...