Plants at Work is getting close!

mcrae at mcrae at
Thu Jan 4 18:14:56 EST 2001

We're getting close to meeting our minimum funding level to begin work on the "Plants at Work" marketing program, but we still need you help. Take time today and make your pledge at:

To have a successful marketing campaign we need to have everyone participate, interiorscapers, growers and suppliers!  As of January 1st we've raised over $600,000.  Make your pledge today!

Thank you for your help and contribution.

Warm Regards,
The Interior Industry Growth Initiative Fundraising Committee

PS: The Interior Industry Growth Initiative needs everyone's involvement, Interiorscapers, Growers and Suppliers.  The marketing plan will benefit everyone! If you need more information about the Initiative you can go to:

You received this email because you have been identified as a concerned interior landscape professional or an allied trade professional. If you do not wish to receive Interior Landscaping Growth Initiative notices and information in the future, please reply to this e-mail and type REMOVE in the subject line.