Plant a tree!

mcrae at mccaren.com mcrae at mccaren.com
Tue Jan 9 21:18:45 EST 2001

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit."  -Nelson Henderson

Pledge your support to the Interior Industry Growth Initiative at:
http://www.interiorscape.com/pledge/pledgetest.html
Or
http://apphost2.infosrc.com/alca/html/pledgeform.html

To have a successful marketing campaign we need to have everyone participate, interiorscapers, growers and suppliers!   As of January 1st we've raised over $600,000.  Make your pledge today!
Thank you for your help and contribution.

Warm Regards,
The Interior Industry Growth Initiative Fundraising Committee

PS: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert Einstein

You received this email because you have been identified as an interior landscape professional or an allied trade professional. If you do not wish to receive Interior Landscaping Growth Initiative notices and information in the future, please reply to this e-mail and type REMOVE in the subject line.

---