Philodendrons

Stephanie stephani at onslowonline.net
Sat Jan 13 22:40:46 EST 2001

Do you know they type of philodendron it is?
As far as growth....most plants are in a semi-dormant state this time
of year...even indoor plants.

When I cut back my philodendrons..such as my giant split-leaf..I
generally cut just above where I want the new growth to start.  Part
of the remaining stem will die back, then new growth starts.

Hope this helped some.
Stephanie