CARING FOR MY BROMILIADS WHEN GONE FOR 6 MO.

gardenlen gardenlen at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:51:11 EST 2001

g'day karen,

giving them to a friend is not such a bad idea then when you return you
should be able to take pups from those plants and soon have all the
varieties you had before, so that way you both win.

len

In article <89.129d3d1.2797a1d7 at aol.com>,
  Rjsampsr at aol.com wrote:

> --part1_89.129d3d1.2797a1d7_boundary
>
> I HAVE ENJOYED A NUMBER OF BROMILIADS, BUT I WILL BE OUT OF FL FOR 6-
8 MOS.
> AND WONDER IF I COULD EXPECT THEM TO BE ALIVE IF I PLANTED THEM
OUTSIDE IN
> SOIL OR IN MOSS AND ATTATCHED THE MOSS  TO  A TREE AND LET NATURE
TAKE ITS
> COURSE OR IF I SHOULD GIVE THEM TO A VERY LUCKY FRIEND?  THANKS FOR
YOUR
> ADVICE. KAREN
>
> --part1_89.129d3d1.2797a1d7_boundary
>
> <HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I HAVE ENJOYED A
NUMBER OF BROMILIADS, BUT I WILL BE OUT OF FL FOR 6-8 MOS.
> <BR>AND WONDER IF I COULD EXPECT THEM TO BE ALIVE IF I PLANTED THEM
OUTSIDE IN
> <BR>SOIL OR IN MOSS AND ATTATCHED THE MOSS &nbsp;TO &nbsp;A TREE AND
LET NATURE TAKE ITS
> <BR>COURSE OR IF I SHOULD GIVE THEM TO A VERY LUCKY FRIEND?
&nbsp;THANKS FOR YOUR

--
happy gardening 'it works for me it could work for you'
"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!!"

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/